The link to download Huawei Manager, the latest version, hmanager, has been placed here. If the application has been modified, the link will be replaced and the date updated.
note: Some fifth-generation routers, such as the 370 model, face a problem with the disappearance of the 5G partition table, and some of the 372 model, but not all, and the reason is due to the router update and the place of purchase, whether it was unlocked or from the service provider.
Important instructions before turning on the router on the Huawei hmanager app
- After downloading and installing the application, if the router settings password
- It is the default password for Huawei routers. Open the application normally.
- But if you changed the password previously... Please turn off the Wi-Fi from the mobile, then open the application and go to the 3 dashes at the top in the left corner, then choose (user settings and router password) and write your password, then save.
- Close the application...then open Wi-Fi...then open the application again.
- the reason ? : When you open the Huawei Manager application and you basically changed the default admin password, it will automatically log in with the wrong password! If you do not change it quickly, you will receive an automatic ban for 5 minutes to log into the Huawei router settings.
Download the Huawei Manager hmanager application for Android and iPhone
You can now download the Huawei Manager program or application, through which you can control your router and know all kinds of data, such as
- The type of each network and its frequency
- connection status
- The name and type of the router
- Tower number and band number
- The router's ip
- neighboring constellations
- Total upload and download speed
- Total data and running time
تحميل تطبيق هواوي مانجر للاندرويد:
تحميل تطبيق هواوي مانجر hmanager للايفون
Log in to hmanager's internet device data and see several things for the user, including:
- If there is an internet connection
- Know your service provider
- The cell number to which it is connected
- The tower number your device is connected to
- It shows you the type of your Huawei device
- And also send the signal
- It shows you data about receiving the signal