Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 specifications
Graphics processor: Adreno 740
Processor speed: 3200MHz
Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 – It is a processor that comes with an eight-core chipset. It was announced on November 15, 2022, and it is manufactured using 4-nanometer process technology.
It has 1 Cortex-X3 core at 3200MHz, 2 Cortex-A715 cores at 2800MHz, 2 Cortex-A710 cores at 2800MHz and 3 Cortex-A510 cores at 2000MHz.
An overview of the features of the wizard Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
- This is the first processor from Qualcomm to support AV1 playback at up to 8K 60fps.
- All major SoCs heading to future Android phones now support AV1 decoding.
- Dual Bluetooth radios promise to double the connection range and speed up device pairing.
- The Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 is tuned to support new image sensors, a 200MP Samsung ISOCELL HP3 with real-time remoasiac, and Sony's Quad Interlacing Digital HDR video technology in the IMX800 and IMX989.
- Qualcomm has added a second AI processor to its fourth generation Sensing Hub. Combined with 50% more memory, there's now twice the performance offered here to take advantage of technologies like Qualcomm's always-on sensor camera to implement privacy screen features.
- Qualcomm has not made specification changes to ISP capabilities since 8th generation. There's the same 200MP single-shot camera, 36MP triple camera, and 4K HDR simultaneous capture features as last year.
Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor test on phones
|Phones with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor||evaluation AnTuTu version 9|
|1. Galaxy s23 ultra||1352850|
|2. ZTE Nubia Red Magic 8 Pro Plus||1314491|
|3. ZTE Nubia Red Magic 8 Pro||1314491|
|4. Xiaomi Redmi K60 Pro||1297325|
|5. OnePlus 11||1291925|
|6. Xiaomi 13 Pro||1284589|
|7- Motorola Moto X40||1283277|
|8. Samsung Galaxy S23||1280438|
|9. Vivo iQOO 11||1276704|
|10. Xiaomi 13||1261034|
|CPU Know <strong> The central processing unit </strong> (CPU) Mostly in the name of processors, the CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device work properly. Processors are often described as the brains of computers, smartphones, and tablets. Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task. Processors are a very important factor in choosing any type of computing device, including your smartphone.||265523|
|GPU <strong> GPU </strong> (Graphics Processing Unit) A single-chip processor designed to quickly manipulate and change memory to speed up the generation of images in the frame buffer intended for output to the screen. This includes things like lighting effects, object transitions, and 3D motion.||579772|
|image compression||251.3 megapixels / sec|
|face detection||46.2 images / sec|
|speech recognition||122.9 words/sec|
|machine learning||114.1 images / sec|
|Camera photography||51.7 images / sec|
|SQLite||1510 cruise / sec|
|Test drawings||73 fps|
Central Processing Unit CPU
1x 3.2GHz - Cortex-X3
2 x 2.8 GHz - Cortex-A715
2x 2.8GHz - Cortex-A710
3x 2 GHz - Cortex-A510
|Processor cores||Wish the core|
|L2 temporary storage||1 megabyte|
|Temporary storage L3||8 megabytes|
GPU graphics processing unit
|GPU <strong> GPU </strong> (Graphics Processing Unit) A single-chip processor designed to quickly manipulate and change memory to speed up the generation of images in the frame buffer intended for output to the screen. This includes things like lighting effects, object transitions, and 3D motion.||Adreno 700|
|Type of memory||LPDDR5X|
|Data carrier||4x 16 bit|
|Maximum size||24 gigabytes|
|Type of storage||UFS 3.1, UFS 4.0|
|Maximum display resolution||3840 × 2160|
|Maximum camera resolution||1x 200 megapixels|
|Video encoding||H.264, H.265, AV1, VP8, VP9|
|Video recording||8K at 30fps, 4K at 120fps|
|Video playback||8K at 60fps, 4K at 120fps|
|Voice decoding systems||AAC و AIFF و CAF و MP3 و MP4 و WAV|
|Download speed||Up to 2500 megabits per second|
|Lifting speed||Up to 316 Mbps|
|Bluetooth <strong>Bluetooth </strong> Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers, and other network devices over short distances without wires. Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.||5.3|
|Roaming||GPS ، GLONASS ، Beidou ، Galileo ، QZSS ، NAVIC|