Sony WF-1000XM4 specifications
Type of earphone: Sony WF-1000XM4
Colors: black and white
The Sony WF-1000XM4 is Sony's latest true wireless headphones, and it supports LDAC Bluetooth codec, as well as SBC and AAC.
This gives the headset a huge advantage when it comes to sound quality with Android smartphones, and there are also other key features like active noise cancellation, talk to chat, quick attention, and app support.
The sound is typically consumer-centric, with strong bass and good detail levels. Active noise cancellation is very good at reducing wind noise, decent even with other urban sounds.
This is a top pick for Android users, but iOS users will be better served by the AirPods Pro.
A glimpse of the specifications of the Sony WF-1000XM4 AirPods
- IPX42 water resistance.
- Reduce wind noise.
- Exceptional sound quality.
- Tips for noise isolation in earphones.
- A smarter listening experience.
- Ergonomic surface design for a better fit.
- 8 hour battery life with noise canceling.
- Easy Qi wireless charging.
- High fidelity sound without wires.
- Recover all your zip files.
- Sony Headphones Connect” app for Android / iOS.
- Adaptive sound control automatically adjusts to your position.
- Noise canceling with the new Embedded Processor V1.
- Talk to chat technology automatically lowers the volume during conversations.
- Exceptional sound quality with the new integrated processor V1 and LDAC codec support.
- Alexa enabled for voice access to music, information and more. Activate with a simple touch.
- Provides crystal clear call quality, beamforming microphone and conduction sensor Clear sound detection even in noisy environments.
|Device type||Sony WF-1000XM4|
|Wearing||in the ear|
|Genre Indicates <strong> design type </strong> Form factor refers to the size, shape, and style of the mobile phone as well as the layout and placement of the main components of the phone. There are three main form factors seen in cell phones => cell phones, foldable phones, and slide phones.||Moving|
|Issue Product number: means how many pieces or number of devices there are||1|
|Colors||black and white|
|input power limit||5V DC|
|Frequency response range||20 Hz - 40,000 Hz|
Features of communication
|Bluetooth <strong>Bluetooth </strong> Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers, and other network devices over short distances without wires. Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.||Yes|
|Bluetooth Codec support||SBC, AAC, LDAC|
|Battery type Battery type mobile phones run on different types of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size, shape and features. There are four basic types of mobile phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.||Lithium-ion batteries|
|Headphone/case battery life||Headphones: 8 hours | Enclosure: 24 hours|
|Type of shipment||USB Type C port|
|Charging speed||Ships within an hour and a half|